The film with air bubbles is made of two layers of low density polyethylene film. If the basic protection isn’t enough, a layer of high density film (HD) or a layer of EPE film can be added to the basic layers.
5x why air bubble films
- Excellent protection of the products from shocks and weather conditions.
- High elasticity and low weight.
- 100 % recyclable, environmentally friendly.
- Moisture resistant.
Fields of use
Air bubble films are an excellent solution for packing and protection of all types of sensitive products, such as:
- music instruments,
- office equipment and
- other sensitive products.
The films are deliverable in rolls of the following dimensions:
- roll width (cm): 75, 100, 125, 150, 200;
- winding (running metres): 200.
Other dimensions are available upon request.
The films are deliverable also as sleeves, half-sleeves, formats or bags (welded or sewed).