EPE film (gastropen film) or expanded PE closed-cell foam film is one of the most broadly used packaging materials. The film provides excellent protection from mechanical damage.
The films are deliverable in rolls of the following dimensions:
|Roll width (cm)||Winding (running metres)||Thickness (mm)|
|40, 80, 100, 120, 160||500||1|
We also offer the following products made of expanded polyethylene, all upon the request of the customer:
- bags – welded and sewed,
- tapes and
- excellent protection of the products from shocks and weather conditions,
- low weight,
- water impermeability, low permeability to steam,
- easy handling and installation,
- chemical resistance,
- high elasticity, solidity and tenacity in a broad temperature area,
- odourless, without toxic activity,
- environmentally friendly.