Big-bags are made of woven polypropylene and they are mostly used in civil engineering and industry. The bags are used for storage and transport of heavy, usually scattered materials, such as soil, sand, stones, salt, cement, wood, grain, cereals and food. They are UV resistant, which enables outdoor storage for a longer period of time. If the product requires, the big-bags also protect from different dangers such as moisture and electrostatic charge.
- possibility of choice of the type and size
- capacity: from 400 to 2,000 litres
- weight of the filling: up to 3,000 kg
- available in different colours, with imprint or without it
- deliverable hygienic bags for the use in food, chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- deliverable special models for chemical waste